What is SEBAMED BABY CHILDRENS?
Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo contains especially mild wash active substances for gentle cleansing, promoting a healthy scalp for the growth of healthy hair. It also contains herbal extract of chamomile alleviates irritation and soothes the skin. It makes the hair easy to comb and leaves hair fragrant and silky. Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo is ideal for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
It has a pH 5.5 to clean baby's skin while supporting skin's natural barrier (the acid mantle). It is free from irritants and hence has zero percentage incidences of irritant reactions. It helps to preserve the delicate baby's skin from lipid erosion during cleansing and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Key compositions of Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo:
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Chamomilla recutita flower extract
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lactic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
Therapeutic uses of Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo:
- Extra mild cleansing for hair and scalp
- Strengthens the resistance of babies' delicate skin
- Relieves irritation and soothes the skin
- Promotes a healthy scalp for the growth of healthy hair
- Natural moisturizing agents help to protect against dryness
- No tears formula protects your baby's delicate eye
Side effects of Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo:
Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo does not cause any side effects. Check with your healthcare professional. Read the label before use.
- Use Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo sparingly.
- Wet the baby hair with water.
- Take 1-2ml of Sebamed baby children’s Shampoo, dilute it with equal quantity of water and gently massage on scalp.
- No tears formula protects your baby's delicate eye.
- Avoid the area around eyes.
- Thoroughly rinse it off with water.
- Gently pat dry with the towel.