Sebamed Diaper Rash Cream provides effective relief and reliable protection against diaper rash. Strongly indicated for skin inflammation in the diaper area, sebamed Diaper Rash Cream has been created with the same pH 5.5 value as healthy skin and is clinically proven to promote the development of the skin’s natural acid mantle.
- 31% lipid content.
- Water-in-oil formulation.
- Provides effective relief from and reliable protection against diaper rash.
- The pH 5.5 promotes the development of the skin`s acid mantle.
- Panthenol containing care complex stimulates the healing process.
- Formula with Wheat Bran extract helps to soothe and counteract irritation.
- Effective lipid formula with skin-related Lecithin and Squalane soothes irritation.
- Barrier film with titanium dioxide protects skin against harmful contact with excrements.
- Dermatologically and clinically tested.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Polyglyceryl-2-Sesquiisostearate, Panthenol, Cera alba, Sorbitol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Triticum vulgare bran extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Cera microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
Apply cream to the hands and massage it gently into the affected skin after each diaper change.