The Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle is made from 100% food grade silicone, which makes it uniquely soft and safe for baby. It is easy for little hands to hold, and because the silicone is impact resistant, it can teach independence without worrying about breakages.
The most exciting feature of the Silicone Baby Bottle is that it is fully compatible with the brand-new Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of the silicone bottle attachments! With a quick twist of the top, the baby bottle teat can be swapped out for any of the range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
Haakaa has their famous breast pump flange that lets mums express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when the baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help an independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
The Silicone Baby Bottle comes in 160ml size. A slow flow nipple is included with the 160ml bottle and comes with a clear PP cap to keep the teat covered between uses.
- Multifunctional design, compatible with Gen. 3 breast pump flange and other attachments.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food-grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.