Eucapro Eucalyptus Soothing Baby Gel is suitable for young children (3 months to 5 years) and all the family. When applying Eucapro Baby Balm to children under 2 years old, it is advisable that the normal precaution is taken by applying Eucalyptus Soothing Baby Gel onto the clothes or pillows in preference to directly onto very young or highly sensitive skin, unless on the advice of a healthcare professional.
Gently massage Eucapro Baby Balm to throat, chest and around the nose to help clear nasal passages. By applying before sleep will help to keep nasal passages clear and to ensure breathing is freer and sleep is more restful.
For soothing relief to the pain, redness, and swelling of insect bites, it is advisable to wash the area in cold running water to remove the toxic from the skin. Gently apply Eucapro Baby Balm to the site to obtain relief. Do not rub in. Repeat as necessary.
Muscular Aches and Pains
For the relief of muscular aches and pains of colds, rheumatism, fibrositis, and lumbago. Massage into muscles for immediate temporary relief of paint.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.
• Provide relief of symptoms of colds - stuffy & blocked nose
• Soothe the throat and ease a cough
• Very gentle on most sensitive skin
• Vapour assist in breathing easier, soothes & comfort for
effective all night relief – sleep better
• Suitable for above 3 months to 5 years kids and the whole family
• Australian formulation
• Calming fragrances of eucalyptus and other essential oils will soothe and relax your little ones.
• For the relief of insect bites
Directions for Use
Application - Apply sparingly onto the chest of young children and rub gently for relaxing, soothing and calming sensation.
Relief of colds – Stuffy & blocked nose, May reduce the severity of cold, For the relief of mucus congestion.