Essential Oil & Use of Roll-On
Pure essential oil possesses a wonderful aroma that can be enjoyed simply for its scent. More than just a natural fragrance, it also embodies many amazingly powerful therapeutic benefits and values efficacious for its intended experience; from promoting relaxation to enhancing well-being. Essential oil is potent and highly concentrated, volatile plant extracts. Just 1 drop of this essential oil can actually go a long way to offer balance, correction, and relief with little or no side effects.
Roll-on essentially allows us to dilute and activate the potent essential oil blend through the rubbing action of the roller ball on the skin surface, stimulating the nerve endings to promote increased blood flow. As our skin is relatively permeable, the oils are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. When we inhale the oils, they are also carried to the brain via the olfactory pathways. Hence, aromatherapy works really well because it has direct access to various body systems to bring our body back to its balanced state.
- Renowned as one of the world’s most popular oil with versatile therapeutic actions and multi-purpose usefulness in first-aid situations.
- Ability to restore the unbalanced state of mind and body so healing can take place.
- Its soothing and relaxing effects help relieve tension, anxiety, fear, depression and re-balance mood swings and instability.
- It is both a classic relaxant and restorative stimulant at the same time.
- Ideal for treating burns and all kinds of injuries to promote fast healing and prevent scarring.
- Its decongestant and antimicrobial properties make it valuable for colds, coughs, catarrh, sinusitis, etc.
- Good for relieving many forms of headache with either a cold compress on forehead/back or neck; or massaged into temples.
- Helps to reduce pain locally for muscular aches, rheumatism, sciatica, arthritic, etc through reducing inflammation and stimulation of blood circulation.
- Relieves minor upsets of infancy e.g. colic, irritability, sleeplessness, childhood infection, etc.
- Valuable in soothing skin e.g. acne, eczema, bites, infections, etc. thanks to its soothing, anti-inflammatory qualities.
- The supreme choice for people who are depressed or suffering from insomnia, hysteria, widely fluctuating moods, or unbalanced emotional states.
- Its chemically complex structure and overall action are balancing and normalizing; which explains why it can be used in so many different contexts.
Direction: Apply to wrists, chest, or massage on feet or any specific area(s) of concern.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult a physician before use.