A minerals-rich treatment bath salts enriched with Epsom and Himalayan Pink Salts to support the removal of toxins, improve skin complaints, prevent infection and restore skin’s depleted essential minerals.
100% natural & free of paraben and harsh synthetics
Enriched with Epsom Salt & Gotu Kola
[Calm. Cleanse. Hydrate. Nourish] For Irritated, Itchy & Flaky Skin
Bath soaks can be very soothing and a great way of providing relief as bathing rinses off dirt, skin debris, dust, dander, irritants, and potential allergens that come into contact with your skin. It also helps restore depleted vital nutrients and prepares your skin for hydration. When you apply moisturizer whilst the skin is still damp, it greatly retains moisture that is important for maintaining the integrity of a healthy skin barrier.
Not all salts are created equal. Our treatment bath salts comprise 100% natural mineral-rich Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) and Himalayan Salts to boost circulation, cleanse pores and improve skin complaints as a mild antiseptic; at the same time, assist in restoring the skin’s depleted minerals and hydration. They leave the skin revitalized and calmed. It is further enriched with Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) that is used for centuries in Asia to treat skin diseases. Research had shown that its compounds can promote more rapid healing in wounds as it helps regrow new skin, gently closes and repairs even long-standing painful lesions, and fades scars. The active constituents are thought to be steroid-like compounds, triterpenes, that improve the function and integrity of the collagen matrix and support the basic ‘glue’ that holds the cells of our skin together.
The National Eczema Association recommends salt baths for eczema. Why salt? Salt is natural, antiseptic, and has a cleansing effect. This minerals-rich treatment bath has been studied to improve itching, inflammation, and redness associated with eczema while reducing swollen, painful skin and restoring soft skin that is re-mineralized.
Skin Types: For dry, itchy, and inflamed skin such as eczema, dermatitis, etc.
Users: Babies, toddlers, and kids.
Texture: Solid small crystals of salts blend that easily dissolves in water
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- No Steroid or Cortisone
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Petrolatum
- No Preservatives
For skin-related issues
- Moisturize, nourish and hydrate dry, itchy, and inflamed skin.
- May help speed up wound healing and prevention against infection.
- Beneficial for sensitive skin with redness, itchiness, irritation, dryness, and allergic reactions.
- Gently cleanse the skin of dirt, yet maintain natural oils.
- Ideal for various skin conditions including Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Acne, etc.
Our Treatment Bath Salt now comes in a single-use pouch that allows you to readily prepare a bath soak without much hassle. Peel off the seal of a sachet and sprinkle all its content into a bathtub and soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Once or twice weekly baths work for most but feel free to adjust the bathing frequency based on your child’s experience. However, please be mindful that you will need to be patient as it is said that salt baths can take 10 days to see a difference.
Direction: Sprinkle a sachet of (single use) bath salts into a bathtub filled with lukewarm water and soak the affected area for 10-15 minutes as needed. Pat dry gently and follow with a moisturizer (Skin Clear, Skin Restore or Skin Relief Serum) after bath, preferably within 3 minutes.
- Cleansing Effect: Your skin will be naturally cleansed to remove scales, crusts, dried blood, dirt, etc. At the same time, it prepares your skin for moisturizing.
- Natural Exfoliator: It can gently remove dead skin cells and debris from your skin. The opened pores then allow the nutrients and minerals to be absorbed.
- Removal of Toxins: Soaking can remove toxins or bacteria built up from your skin that cause worsening of eczema. Sulfate is a negatively charged molecule that attracts heavy metal and passes it out.
- Minimizing Eczema Flare-ups: As a chelating agent, these salts combined effect prevents the cascade of immune responses that end up with a cycle of eczema flares.
- Prevent Infection on Eczema Skin: Salts are antiseptic and will reduce the possibility of infection which is common with eczema skin. It prevents overgrowth of pathogens on your skin and reduces eczema swelling, indirectly allow healing to happen.
- Softer and Re-mineralized Skin: Rich in 84 trace minerals; the primal energy held within is released and the ionized nature allows these stored minerals to be absorbed by the body, keeping it soft and moisturized.
- Restore Skin Barrier to Better Retain Moisture: Unlike regular baths that pull moisture away from your skin, your upper layer of skin absorbs and holds salts from our bath soak and binds water, bringing moisture into your skin. As such, it also helps improve and speed up skin barrier recovery action after it was disrupted.
- Faster Healing and Reduced Itching: It can relieve itching and other discomfort caused by dry skin. Magnesium salts are also said to be able to block the release of pro-inflammatory factors that may aggravate eczema reactions.
- Natural Relaxer: Epsom salts with Lavender are natural sleep aids, i.e. they help your child feel calmer, thus sleep better and easier.
- Our natural bath salts are 100% natural and do not contain binders, fillers, excipients, or dyes.
- For external use only.
- When using this product in some conditions, soaking too long may be overdry.
- Use on broken skin or open wounds may sting.
- Discontinue use if any allergic reaction or irritation occurs.
- For first-time product use, please test suitability by performing a skin patch test on your inner arm.
Storage: Store in a dry, cool place, away from sunlight.