Vitalizing, refreshing, cooling
Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Relieve Headaches
- Menthol is the main component of peppermint oil, and it has been used to treat some kinds of pain. It works by easing the pain and promotes relaxation.
- The fragrance of the oil and its chemical constituents help in opening up the sinuses and enhance the oxygen flow.
- This oil is also known to relieve congestion and headaches caused by the severe cold.
- Combat Nausea
- Inhaling peppermint oil helps to lower symptoms like nausea and vomiting.
- Some studies have verified that when use peppermint oil as aromatherapy can help to relieve symptoms of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- It can also be applied to pregnant women to try to curb morning sickness. Add a few drops of peppermint oil to boiling water or to a humidifying diffuser to inhale this powerful vapor. Just be aware not to take pure essential oils orally.
- Improves Mental Focus and Energy
- Peppermint oil is among the most popular oils known to enhance concentration, give a definite focus, and considerably boost mental clarity.
- Studies conducted in 2012 state that inhaling the aroma of this oil is known to boost the mental accuracy by 28%. Hence, it is widely known to vitalize memory and alertness.