Get extra protection by keeping your surrounding safe and a bonus- smells nice!
1. Kill bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other sources of infections.
2. Lavender works as natural disinfecting properties.
3. Rosemary works as a powerful antibacterial.
4. Antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
5. Peppermint is a great essential oil for purifying the air in your home.
6. It is effective at killing germs and has a fresh, minty scent which is uplifting and refreshing.
7. Good deodorize.
8. Reduce the presence of airborne bacteria and viruses or allergens.
9. Shoo-away pests.
10. Have defenses against insects, fungi, and pests.
11. Pleasing - Relaxing - Clarifying.
12. Eucalyptus works as strong camphor content and scent which gives it potent germicide properties.
13. Eucalyptus ideal for fighting infections, bacteria, and viruses.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Dilute - Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a proper carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Dilution ratio: 0.006:1 (EO: Water or Carrier Oil).
Inhaling: Roll on the oil on a tissue or cloth or inhale periodically directly from the roll-on the bottle.
Diffusion: Use five to eight drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Store oils in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat (preferably below 30 °C). Bottle caps must be screwed on tightly after each use.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.